Bought new Portable AC June 2016 - within 30 days, yes 30 days, the impella fan came loose and wobbled hitting the side walls like a machine gun. No AC option. Unit was unboxed and stayed unmoved in same room.
Numerous calls and all I ever got was lies and broken promises. "we will get back to you in 3 days", next call it was 7 days, then 10 days, etc. I got one girl who promised, yes PROMISED to call me back with their engineer on the line within 15 minutes with a solution - no call back. More lies!
So on the 5th or 6th call I started swearing and shouting at the man who took the original call from me. This was 8/5/16. He PROMISED to get to me this Monday by 5pm. I'll let you know what happens.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies and broken promises to date
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."