Delonghi - Portable AC - never buy from these people again!

Bought new Portable AC June 2016 - within 30 days, yes 30 days, the impella fan came loose and wobbled hitting the side walls like a machine gun. No AC option. Unit was unboxed and stayed unmoved in same room.

Numerous calls and all I ever got was lies and broken promises. "we will get back to you in 3 days", next call it was 7 days, then 10 days, etc. I got one girl who promised, yes PROMISED to call me back with their engineer on the line within 15 minutes with a solution - no call back. More lies!

So on the 5th or 6th call I started swearing and shouting at the man who took the original call from me. This was 8/5/16. He PROMISED to get to me this Monday by 5pm. I'll let you know what happens.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lies and broken promises to date

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Delonghi Air Conditioner
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #896534

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Delonghi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30 #1205972 Houston, Texas

Follow up to prior post of 8/8/16: Ok so they called me on the Monday at 4:55pm and said they would FedEx a new unit out. Hold on! Too good to be true? Oh yeah! It's 8/30.16 now and no new unit. Their shipping dept had put two shipping labels on it and it got delivered to a wrong address. Calls to FedEx were as bad as these people. Put in a claim to track it and got stonewalled for three days until they finally said they would only give information to the shipper except that it had 2 labels and was wrongly delivered. Cust Serv promised to call me today with an update - I had to call them and they were just waiting for FedEx to return their call (yeah right!). It might get resolved but this saga will have to wait for another update!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.