Delonghi - Portable AC - never buy from these people again!
Bought new Portable AC June 2016 - within 30 days, yes 30 days, the impella fan came loose and wobbled hitting the side walls like a machine gun. No AC option. Unit was unboxed and stayed unmoved in same room.
Numerous calls and all I ever got was lies and broken promises. "we will get back to you in 3 days", next call it was 7 days, then 10 days, etc. I got one girl who promised, yes PROMISED to call me back with their engineer on the line within 15 minutes with a solution - no call back. More lies!
So on the 5th or 6th call I started swearing and shouting at the man who took the original call from me. This was 8/5/16. He PROMISED to get to me this Monday by 5pm. I'll let you know what happens.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies and broken promises to date
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "When using the racks in this appliance, if one wants to pull the rack out to get whatever is on the rack, like a pan of lasagna, this rack releases..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."