I purchased a DeLonghi Pump Espresso Machine Model # EC702 last fall.It came with a full 1 year warranty and is 3 months old.
It leaks water like a sieve from the boiler outlet into the coffee filter lever holder where the coffee sits. It drips and drips when the steam is off. After finishing making the espresso, the unit continues to drip indefinitely until it is totally switched off. I've contacted the company for warranty service but DeLonghi has refused to honor the warranty due to the store I purchased it from.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DELONGHI!
They are a rip-off!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delonghi Ec702 Pump Expresso Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got..."
- "We took a 2001 Ford Taurus to the Firestone Complete Care here in Fort Collins, CO because the heat wasn't working and also for a routine oil change. They end..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."