Update added by user Jun 24, 2012
I still hate this toaster oven.It still doesn\'t work.
I did contact them, and they emailed me to go to their website. What for?
Nothing there for me.The response is we don\'t make this anymore.
I will be giving this to Goodwill.
Original review posted by user May 24, 2012
When using the racks in this appliance, if one wants to pull the rack out to get whatever is on the rack, like a pan of lasagna, this rack releases itself in the back and tips forward, sending a very hot pan, let's say Lasagna, onto......the floor, or myself, perhaps.
This is a horizontal rack that immediately becomes a ramp, propelling a blazing hot projectile toward you. Who designed this, and why don't they have law suits? I have burned myself repeatedly reaching into this thing.
The racks are only stabilized at two places.When you pull the rack out more than an inch, the ramp of burning food is created.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Convection Toaster Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."