Update by user Jun 24, 2012

I still hate this toaster oven.It still doesn\'t work.

I did contact them, and they emailed me to go to their website. What for?

Nothing there for me.The response is we don\'t make this anymore.

I will be giving this to Goodwill.

Original review posted by user May 24, 2012

When using the racks in this appliance, if one wants to pull the rack out to get whatever is on the rack, like a pan of lasagna, this rack releases itself in the back and tips forward, sending a very hot pan, let's say Lasagna, onto......the floor, or myself, perhaps.

This is a horizontal rack that immediately becomes a ramp, propelling a blazing hot projectile toward you. Who designed this, and why don't they have law suits? I have burned myself repeatedly reaching into this thing.

The racks are only stabilized at two places.When you pull the rack out more than an inch, the ramp of burning food is created.

Had an Experience with Delonghi?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Frigidaire - It seems to get worse and worse, and the responses also get worse and worse. Frigidaire ""...Glass electric range tops all scratched up.They say, 2 things about that..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "...I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more