Delonghi Icona caught fire. No response from Delonghi in a week!
Our Delonghi Icona kettle caught fire last Monday. My wife filled the kettle, switched it on and it immediately caught fire with flames originating by the switch, rising up the sides of the kettle. Luckily she managed to get it outside before our kitchen caught fire. Our two young children were frightened and stressed.
I reported it to Delonghi UK the same night (seven days ago) and received nothing until today when I got an auto-generated response saying they're too busy due to seasonal demand. Their phone support system is hopeless and I wasted half an hour of my life going nowhere. Rubbish product, even worse customer care.
Just amazing to think they don't feel a product fire is worth getting involved with!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delonghi Icona Kettle
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Samsung S3 purchased June 2012. Motherboard failed 21st December 2012. Took to repair station, who said they couldn't repair and sent to Samsung. Eventually returned on 10th January 2013. Noticed..."
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."
- "bratford exchange sold forever in mothers heart personalised braclet for me and the braclet started fading after 2months and i contacted them but they refuse to answer me they said..."