Featured 100% full Not resolved

Our Delonghi Icona kettle caught fire last Monday. My wife filled the kettle, switched it on and it immediately caught fire with flames originating by the switch, rising up the sides of the kettle. Luckily she managed to get it outside before our kitchen caught fire. Our two young children were frightened and stressed.

I reported it to Delonghi UK the same night (seven days ago) and received nothing until today when I got an auto-generated response saying they're too busy due to seasonal demand. Their phone support system is hopeless and I wasted half an hour of my life going nowhere. Rubbish product, even worse customer care.

Just amazing to think they don't feel a product fire is worth getting involved with!

Review about: Delonghi Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Delonghi?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Almost a FIRE with Defective DeLonghi Heater Delonghi "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more