I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire!
It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was also plugged into the same outlet and effected the other outlet / electronics that were on the same circuit.
It melted the outlet plugs to the outlet and plate cover.
It took a decent amount of tugging to pull the outlet out of the outlet.
DeLonghi phone number continues to say the hold time is 2-3 minutes and have been on the phone for over an hour.I've made countless calls with long hold times with no response and finally hung up.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "When using the racks in this appliance, if one wants to pull the rack out to get whatever is on the rack, like a pan of lasagna, this rack releases..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."