I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire!
It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was also plugged into the same outlet and effected the other outlet / electronics that were on the same circuit.
It melted the outlet plugs to the outlet and plate cover.
It took a decent amount of tugging to pull the outlet out of the outlet.
DeLonghi phone number continues to say the hold time is 2-3 minutes and have been on the phone for over an hour.I've made countless calls with long hold times with no response and finally hung up.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "Be very careful if you make payments using your Guaranty Bank account or debit card information. Even if you out out of their overdraft coverage they WILL NOT decline payments..."
- "Motel 6 on Howell ave in Milwaukee is very unsanitary the springs were coming thru the mattress and the other one was sinking tried to talk to staff they had..."